After last week’s post, I was inspired to be more creative and colorful (literally) with this week’s eats. Enjoy!
Pre-Gym – 6:30AM
Fresh squeezed watermelon/peach/grapefruit juice in the Breville. Always a good post pre and post-gym.
The usual oats, but this time added some raspberries on top, a great new addition!
Lunch – 1:00PM
Snack – 3:30PM
Dinner – 7:30PM
Open Faced Quesadilla
- 1 Mission Plus Tortilla
- 1/4 cup Mexican Cheese from Trader Joe’s
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- Layer cheese on tortilla. Place in toaster oven and toast for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Layer tomato, avocado and black beans.
- Optional – add salsa over the top (we didn’t have any, but I normally do!)