On Friday night, my girlfriends and I went to our weekly dinner at The Hungry Cat (delicious seafood in Santa Monica). Since we were eating near the ocean and it was a semi-chilly night, I put together this jeans/top/blazer outfit for the evening. I love these Jessica Simpson wide-leg jeans paired with a simple top, fun platforms, big earrings and my leopard clutch.
- Blazer: Jessica Simpson Collection (similar/ similar)
- Top: Joie “Felix Top”
- Jeans: Jessica Simpson Collection “Magraw High Medium Wash”
- Heels: Jessica Simpson Collection “Dany”
- Purse: J. Crew (similar)
- Earrings: Jessica Simpson Collection (similar)
For Sunday night, we did another girls dinner. My girlfriend Lily had everyone over for a shrimp boil. I had already packed a lot of my go-to clothes away for the big move, which pushed me to go a little bit outside the usual and opt for blue jeans and fun flats. I liked putting a navy cardigan with the bright jeans to keep it interesting and casual. Those leopard shoes are my favorite flats this summer. They have so much personality!
- Top:J. Crew “Vintage Cotton Tee”
- Cardigan:J. Crew “Classic Merino Long Cardigan”
- Jeans:J. Crew “Ankle Stretch Toothpick Jean”
- Flats:Rebecca Taylor
Move update: All of my clothes/bags/shoes/things are downstairs and waiting for the movers who are coming bright and early tomorrow morning! Wish me luck and a quick and easy move day!Pin It