1. A recent conversation between me and Q:
me: do you like this?
bop.com/jasmine -printed-shift- dress-tibi/vp/v =1/845524441934 136.htm?folderI D=2534374302053 184&fm=browse-b rand-shopbysize -viewall&colorI d=14080
don’t look at the price
just the dress
i have a gift certificate
Quincy: yes, very cute.
20 minutes later….
Quincy: PS do you just say you have a gift certificate so I won’t say I like it because of the price?
Because you either have more gift certificates than anyone I know or this is some elaborate scheme
me: Wow. This is scary. You know me so well.
Quincy: It is a scheme!!!!
Is it just me or does everyone fib just a little bit when it comes to shopping?
2. Today’s lunch was superb. Pineapple chicken salad and cilantro rice and beans.
3. So was today’s desert… vanilla bean cupcakes with coconut frosting thanks to Gaby:
4. Speaking of dessert… I’ve been following the couch to 10K running program for the past 2 months and it’s kicking my butt. I love it since I turn it on, put on my music and it just tells me what to do, but it’s HARD work. I’m the girl that walks in to the gym with and iPod full of music, 3 magazines and anything else that can distract me while I’m running. It’s the only way I can get it done.
5. I try not to talk about my job much, but I really have the best job in the world. I get to hang out with this girl all day and she constantly is making me laugh. Tonight’s the premiere of her new show Fashion Star. It’s SO good and I hope everyone watches it tonight at 9:30PM on NBC. Gaby is cooking a huge chili feast featuring her famous slutty brownies (my favorites).
6. Outfit today:
Heading out to go watch Biggest Loser and Fashion Star! Hope everyone is having a great night!