1. Some days breakfast looks like this:
2. And other days it looks like this:
3. Neon shorts are going to be in style for a while right? Hope so. Bought these two on sale this weekend. Can’t wait to wear them (and in Los Angeles that’s probably going to be next week).
4. New nails. Essie Clambake.
5. How cute is this new set (sweatshirt and shorts) from Splendid? I set my eye on it on Friday and went back to buy it on Monday. The true test if I really want something is if I can’t stop thinking about it….that happened.
6. This weekend I got to introduce my girlfriends to Cafe Vida in the Pacific Palisades. I love this restaurant because of it’s healthy and diverse menu. It takes some classic breakfast go-tos (huevos rancheros, egg sandwiches, pancakes) and makes them healthy. It also has some unique breakfast dishes including my favorite, the balance bowl (brown rice, egg whites, spinach, chicken, roasted tomato sauce and guacamole). Holy YUM!
7. And finally, today’s outfit:
- Denim Shirt: J. Crew (new)
- Tank: J. Crew (old)
- Pants: J. Crew (new and in all sorts of cute colors!)
- Shoes: Sam Edelman (my new spiky ones!)
8. Oh! And I bought this adorable dress that I can’t wait to wear. I thought the print was a little old lady until I put it on. The colors are so bright and the fit is really cute (and is the same style as this leopard one I have and love).
And my shopping budget for the month is now at capacity.