1. Trying to move over my collection of various Tivo’d TV shows in LA to Alaska is becoming a problem. I got this text from Q last night:
This is going to be our first living together challenge I have a feeling…
2. I have no idea what sort of wedding I want. No clue where to begin looking for a dress. Vague ideas about food and decor. But I do know one thing for certain: I want these flowers. I can’t get enough of fresh peonies.
3. I’ve been moving past my usual breakfast of oats this last week. My routine-loving self needed a quicker breakfast a few mornings and I opted for eggs and avocado. And I liked it.
4. And then the next day I added black beans and bread. This could become a habit.
5. When I was in Alaska I was lucky enough to go to Q’s bronze star ceremony. Let me tell you, I get prouder and prouder of this guy every single day. It was so special for me to be able to be there (even if he thought it wasn’t that big of a deal) and I’m looking forward to attending lots more of these when I’m there. I always feel a little left out when there are ceremonies and things that I can’t go to. Reason #1000 that I’m excited to be moving.
6. This homemade ice cream thing makes it really hard not to eat dessert every night. This week my mom made up some fresh vanilla bean. And then topped it with fresh strawberry sauce and berries. Could it be any more tempting?
7. Oh and the fact that she had homemade sables cooling when I got home from work yesterday. She is a temptress.
Why is all I can think about dessert now that I’m trying not to have it? Mental games!Pin It