This is always a tough one for me because the whole year was so wonderful!
10. That Time I Turned into a Hippie: (and shared my love of Young Living and essential oils). This is totally a crazy thing I started doing and now I absolutely love using natural oils for my exhaustion, headaches, flu symptoms and cleaning.
9. What to Wear to Steeplechase outfits: I love these fun and classic outfits I chose for Columbus’s very own “derby” event.
8. Let’s Talk Bedding: Guys, I am such a grown up. I asked for bedding for my birthday. And I am SO happy I did. We are still 100% obsessed with our Tuft & Needle mattress and Pottery Barn sheet set.
7. A Very Austin Thanksgiving: Such a fun trip with Q’s family in a city filled with food and fun.
6. Caramel Crunch Layer Cake with Pecan Brittle: This cake is absolutely heavenly. Moist, sweet, crunchy- try it now!
5. Kitchen Remodel: This is still a work in progress (and this picture is OLD), but damn out kitchen looks good. Q had worked SO hard on making this my dream kitchen and it sure is. I adore cooking in it and can still hardly believe it is mine!
4. Living Room Transformation: Wow, looking back on these I appreciate Q’s hard work even more. He built these shelves by hand to transform a huge room into a livable space.
3. DC: We had such an amazing time visiting our friends Ali & Stu in DC.
2. On Graduating and Going to School Online: This was a huge milestone in my life: getting my Masters. An incredible journey and not the easiest one, but I accomplished it and am so proud of myself.
1. We Bought A House: Oh yes we did! And along with the house came the joys of homeownership… but in all seriousness, we absolutely adore being homeowners and having our own place.