Sweater: J. Crew Factory $50
Jeans: J. Crew Factory $52
Coat: Target $60
Rainboots: Hunter $140 (Also, I heard through the grapevine that these are available at Costco and Costco.com for cheap!)
Scarf: Stella & Dot $60
Purse: J. Crew $140
For errand running on a rainy day, I always grab my Hunter boots, jeans, a fun scarf and a cozy sweater. Not only are these jeans and this sweater trendy, but they are at a great price thanks to J. Crew Factory. Happy weekend!
1. Soda Stream – The best most used appliance in our home. I stumbled across Soda Stream a few years ago and have been hooked ever since. We usually only use it to make sparkling water, but occasionally will make soda with it. $99
2. Glassy Babies - The most beautiful candle holders. My parents give us one for every holiday, so we can start our own collection. $44
3. Stella & Dot Scarf - Fun print, fun color, and the best scarf to travel with. $60
4. Return Address Stamps - As a military family it may seem funny that I get return address stamps, but I love personalizing my handwritten notes with a great stamp. $33
5. Graphic Image planner - I get one of these every year and think they are the perfect gift for the organized friend in your life and they come in some great colors! $70
6. French Bulldog notecards - Ok maybe these are just for me, but great stationary is one of my favorite gifts! $12
7. Tom’s - As a teacher, I live in these cozy shoes. These are a great gift for the worker bee who stands all day. And for the fashionable teacher, these wedges are a great choice. ($68 for the flats, $73 for the wedges)
8. Aquafarm - This awesome fish bowl seconds as a planter. It is great for a random room in your house or for a classroom for those teachers out there. $60
9. Gold Cocktail Glasses – We got a set of these and they look great on the top of our manly wooden bar. $48
10. Passport holder- I love a fun passport holder. This is a great gift for the world traveler! $45
11. Breville Juicer - Another go-to in our home. I toss in just about anything and everything I have in my fridge and juice it right up. $199
Hi friends! I hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous and your tummies were full with turkey and your hearts full with love (cheesy much?). I wanted to say thanks to you, my loyal readers, and give you a present: discount codes for Black Friday online sales! Happy Shopping!
30% off 3 items or more with code GIFTS30
30% off select items and free shipping over $300
40% off select items
30% off everything with code HOLIDAY
20% off $250+ and 30% off $500+
$20 off $65 or more + free shipping with code CHEER
Save 40% off everything with code ENJOY
buy more, save more up to 25% off with code BIGEVENT13
20% off $300+, 25% off $500+ and 30% off $750+
Let me know what you get!
Let me introduce you to my new favorite tee: simple, but with flair. I can wear it casually to the movies on the weekends or more dressed up to school during the week. I love the simple embellishment and the stripes (obviously). The tee comes in three colors (back , navy or red stripes) and each color is cuter than the next. J. Crew, you’ve done it again.
Shirt: J. Crew $50 (similar top by Gap for $30)
Tank: Gap $15
Pants: Jessica Simpson $60
Boots: Stuart Weitzman 50/50 Boots
Jacket: Splendid (Gap similar $100)
Bag: C. Wonder (similar $70)
PS thanks to the best husband ever for taking these pics and making me laugh before we rushed out the door to the movies.